Whitney, My Love

Whitney, My Love - Judith McNaught Re-read: July 13-14,2012I was in a reading rut for a couple of days and finally decided to pick this one up again. Oh, how I've missed Judith McNaught's men. Dark, rakish, brooding, powerful, imposing and stubborn but at the same time attractive, loving, honest and loyal. This story didn't piss me off as much as the first time so I was able to appreciate Clayton and Whitney's rough journey to reach their HEA a bit more than before. Now, I'm in a JM mood. I'm off to re-read another.***********************************************************************First read: June 15-16, 2010This is the first book I've read from this author. Wow! This was such an emotional ride. There were times I was so pissed off at Clayton and wanted to throw the book at the wall. But then I couldn't bc I needed to find out what would happen next. I'm glad he redeems himself so many times bc if he didn't, I probably wouldn't read another historical romance for awhile. After everything that Whitney & Clayton went through, I'm so glad they got there HEA.