Sacrificial Magic (Downside Ghosts Series #4)

Sacrificial Magic (Downside Ghosts Series #4) - Stacia Kane Stacia Kane does not disappoint! I checked to see when I read City of Ghosts and it was back in July of 2010. So, that means I waited over a year and 8 months to read Sacrificial Magic! I say that it was sooooooooo worth the wait!! This was everything I expected from a Downside book. I loved the mystery, the action and the characters. The end had me on the edge of my seat, constantly tapping my Nook to turn the page! Her relationship with Terrible was awesome to read about even though it's not an easy relationship. Chess has to work on it and banish her insecurities before she could learn to trust. Chess is still flawed and I can't help but to cheer for her and hope that she can get past all her inner struggles. In the past, I didn't know what to think about Lex but I really see him as someone that cares for Chess and I can't wait to see how his friendship with Chess will be like in the future. I really can't wait for the next book. I'm just glad that I only have to wait a few months for it as opposed to over a year and a half!