Broken

Broken - Megan Hart Sadie married the love of her life, Adam, but a ski accident paralyzed him from neck down. Everyday she puts on a brave face and takes care of him. Their relationship is not what it use to be. They both do not discuss their feelings about the accident which causes a lot of unsettled distress. In the meantime, once a month, she meets up with Joe for lunch. During these meetings, Joe tells her stories about the women he's been with while Sadie imagines herself as these women with Joe. I can't say that I loved this book but I did feel for Sadie and Adam. I think that Sadie was very strong and she handled the situation the best that she could. I don't fault her for her feelings nor do I fault Adam for his. Who really knows what it's like to be in a relationship like theirs. So, I am not going to bash either one of these characters or their actions. As for Joe, I didn't really feel for his character or his conquests. His stories became repetitive and I found myself skimming it a few times. As for the ending, I didn't like the outcome but realistically, sh*t happens and things don't always go as planned. So, if you decide to read this book, don't expect it to be all rainbows and lollipops. Despite all of that, I will read more from this author.